Tuesday, September 20, 2011

FEMA webinar on preparedness for aging Americans - TODAY

I'm still catching up from too many weeks on the road but wanted to get this out, since the webinar is coming up in a couple of hours. Info below...



Preparedness Considerations for Aging Americans 
No registration is required. Please log in tomorrow as a guest.
In this webinar, you will learn about specific preparedness steps for Aging Americans.  Hear from FEMA officials and leaders at the forefront of Aging American Preparedness and have your questions answered: 
  • What can I do to bring preparedness to my community?
  • What are the free resources available to me?
  • How do I connect with my state emergency management?
If you know or care for someone that is aging, you'll want to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment